To the Editor:
On Monday morning my husband and I were enjoying the Rohan sports pool when it became engulfed in heavy smoke. People began coughing and had trouble breathing, then were forced to leave. Large, billowing smoke clouds could be seen in the Fenney area. So we went to Dunedin pool. Shortly after arriving, large black ash particles began raining down on our heads, the pool and pool deck. Not the first time. A neighbor with asthma can’t even use the pool on these burning debris days. I took pictures of the ashes. The Developer needs to take responsibility for this unhealthy and probably illegal polluting.
Village of Dunedin