A celebration of strawberries is set for Friday afternoon at Brownwood Paddock Square.
There will be plenty of fun for strawberry fans of all ages.
Old-fashioned carnival games and attractions will be offered from 1 to 5 p.m. as well as strawberry hayrides. Food booths with strawberry-themed specials will ring the square.
The bar kiosks will feature strawberry daiquiris.
Entertainment will include:
• The Villages Cheerleaders will get the crowd revved up when they perform at 1 p.m. on the Dog Trot Porch.
• The Villages Dixie Land Band will perform beginning at 1:15 p.m. at the Train Depot Stage.
• The Perseverance Brass Band will provide musical enjoyment from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. on Meggison Road.
• The Villages Twirlers and Drum Corps will show off their routine at 1:45 p.m. on the Dog Trot Porch.
• The Sweet & Sassy Line Dance Team will take its turn on the Dog Trot Porch beginning at 2 p.m.
• The Villages Gem Stone Dancers will take the stage at 3 p.m. at the Dog Trot Porch.
• Laugh along with Clown Alley #179 when they take the stage at 4 p.m.
• The Prime Time Twirlers perform at 5 p.m. at the Dog Trot Porch.
• The Sunshine Strollers will perform at 4:15 p.m. on the Train Depot Stage and then move to the Dog Trot Porch at 5:15 p.m.
Vendors will have strawberries to take home.